Hearing Aid Repairs
Hearing Aid Repairs at Long Island Hearing
We can repair most brands of hearing aids in our lab, within 72 hours depending on parts availablity. This saves our patients valuable time and cost. Age and use can take their toll on hearing aids, and while there’s always the option of replacing a hearing aid that has become damaged, sometimes it’s better to attempt some common hearing aid repairs first.
Common Hearing Aid Repairs
Depending on the issue you’re having, you may be able to troubleshoot or repair your hearing aid on your own. Here are a few common hearing aid fixes you can try right now:
- Replace the battery
- Remove and reinsert your hearing aid
- Clean your hearing aid
- Replace the wax filter
- Open and close the battery compartment
- Repair cracks or holes in hearing aid shell
- Replace defective internal components
- Most major repairs done on premise
- Complete reprogramming to your specific needs
Having trouble with your hearing aid? Contact us for an appointment or simply walk in to have us take a look at your hearing aid. We welcome walk-ins! We know how hard it can be without a working hearing aid. That is why we welcome you to walk-in. We will certainly take a look at your hearing aid and will let you know what we can do.
Long Island takes the Hassle out of Hearing Aid Repair:
How Much Do Hearing Aid Repairs Cost?
- Because we are able to do many of the repairs in-house, you save time and money
- You have direct communication with the people repairing your hearing aid. If you have questions about your repair, ask us yourself!
- We repair any age or brand of hearing aid
Hearing aid repair costs can vary depending on several factors: (1) Whether or not the hearing aid is still under warranty, (2) The extent of damage to the hearing aid, and (3) The cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid.
If you purchased your hearing aid from Long Island Hearing and it is still under warranty, your hearing aid repair costs will probably be small—or even free! Out of warranty or older hearing aids that require substantial repair may cost more. Cracked cases on custom molded devices can be expensive to replace, but in some circumstances, these cracks can be repaired.
Get your Hearing Aid Repaired Today!
- Don’t wait any longer to start hearing life again. Here’s how it works:
- Call one of our three convenient locations for an appointment OR simply walk-in to one of our locations. We will be happy to see you and help you!
- We will assess the hearing aid and let you know what needs to be done to repair the aid.
- Once we have repaired the hearing aid, you will be on your way. In many cases we can fix the hearing aid while you are in the office.
We are truly the best place to get hearing aids. We make it a priority to put you first and help you hear as best as you can.
See our promotions page for Hearing Aid Repair Specials!
Call today and schedule your appointment!